1. Eat breakfast which includes a whole grain,fruit, and vegetable
2. Snack on a handful of nuts and a piece of fruit (peaches are in season, and sooo... good!!)
3. Smoothie or Vegetable Juice
4. Enjoy a real meal here: Salmon or Chicken breast, a whole grain w/ side of veggies (ex.asparagus)
5. Yogurt with fruit or granola
6. Complex Carbohydrate (ex. a piece of whole wheat toast or a bowl of cereal), tea or wine (this meal will be similar to your breakfast meal but lighter)
EVEN IF YOU DRINK SOMETHING ELSE AS WELL
Tip: If you have to order out, be smart and think before you act. Whatever you put in, will manifest somewhere on your body. So, go ahead with ordering a combo meal, but get a salad or veggies instead of fries. You'll be glad you did.